Looking for something?!

25.10.10

WOOOOWWZAAA!!

OMGHHKP!! When Was the last time I wrote, sunday morning!? OHMYGOD so much has happened since then!!! LOL Like not even kidding!! Throughout sunday, I didn't do anythiing! My grandma, my mom,and I went shopping for my aunts birthday present..Then when we got home,my cousin, I saw messaged me on msn! Oh m gosh, if only you knew how long this is really taking to write, I am so sleepy, I went to bed at midnight last night and now I'm just so tired and so out of it! Anyway, when we got home from the store, I go on msn and see my cousin messaged me about going over there for new years. And I head back to the living room and I tell my mom, when my grandma and her gang up on me. Needless to say, we did not end on good terms. But later that night, since it was my aunts birthday, I go to dinner with her, and when we're done we go back to her place, and my parents come over, and we end up talking about moving to Europe :)) And we are so serious about this right now! I wish I could go into more detail about it, but I'm really sleepy and I have enough to do, so I'm going to get started on homework, eat, and then either take a nap or just sleep all night! Two more days of school this week, very exited. Will try to update more thoroughly on these happenings as soon as something new pops up! Until then... :)

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment