Looking for something?!

28.10.10

HAHA I FIXED IT.


Good morning Bloggers! After twelve hours of sleep, and waking up pretty early, I figure that I might as well just get started on things so that I'm not just sitting on the computer doing nothing, ya know! But I finally got my pictures to be back up!!! See, I told you guys I would make it work :D So, the love of blogging has been raised! Haha, today there isn't much to really do, my dad doesn't work, but hopefully he is in a good mood. He just went to McDonalds to get me some breakfast! Umm...the only other thing that I will do on here, is the design of my blog because I want it to be completly white! Lol, and then my header as well, I will make a new one.Oh and I will,once again, try to figre out how to change the link name, because I don't like having the same one always, at least not this one! But the next one that I pick, I'm pretty sure that I will keep the next one! And then, today, I will mainly work on my online class, the next assignment is due on the 30th, and I do need to, I think, get my grades up there. Then, if I don't spend the whole day working on that, I'll work on some Germand and then the rest of my homework over the rest of the weekend :) Oh, so the 30th would be three months for me and my ex,right. But my aunt and uncle are having he party for my little cousin that day..It'll be eek. But, we'll see how that is going to turn out. I have to convince my parents to call my aunt and uncle in Europe, at least by Sunday morning, because I don't want this whole, oh we're definitly going to move" thing to be all talk and no action. As for now, I am going to brush my teeth and get ready for breakfast, then get started with my day :) More later.

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment