Looking for something?!

27.10.10

TGIW

AKA Thank God It's Wednesday :) My weekend officially started :) Im really tired right now, right after school, I went to my little cousins house to give her her birthday presents, and we didn't get home until like five. It's freezing cold outside, and I was wearing this thin shirt, and I froze my butt off :P Its finally the weekend, and I promise that I will do everyhing in my power to catch up on everything! As soon as this weekend is over, I only have two months and two weeks of school left, and I'm done forever! It's so weird to think like that, because the time is going by so fast, it's really begining to be kind of scary by now!! But I really want to go to bed and get today over with..or at least try, which I will hopefully be able to fulfill, because I'm ready for it to be Thursday and hopefully call family en Europe to tell them about us moving and stuff. Plus, I got like no sleep last night, so now would be about my bed time :)) So I will write more tomorrow morning when I wake up, for sure! I just hope that I don't wake up at like five a.m! That would suck! But tomorrow, I will try and figure out the whole picture situation, and if I can't then I just have to switch blogs! Which, actually, would make me a bit upset :( haha
Other than that, have a great night!!
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment