Looking for something?!

29.10.10

Four hours to go...

The sad thing is, whenever I like overly blog, like I've been doing for the past week or so, I half feel like I have no life because that's all I'm doing! I mean..i technically don't have a life considering I spend so much time at home, but either way! So, I wrote around 9 am right. Well..what did I do...I got seven questions done on my online class. The class gets me mad so fast because, there really arent a lot of questions, but the answers like.. it doesn't say they have to be thorough, but to get your point across you have to write like two paragraphs for every sentence. On the plus side, it's not due until Sunday night, and I may try to get started on it again...or maybe, I may not..haha I don't know! I took a shower, and I watched Keeping up with the Kardashians. So not really a lot done.. my mom told me to clean up her room before she got home, but I reeally honestly, something has just come over me and I'm in the mood to just have pitty for myself, lay around and eat chocolate. It's friday and I was going to call for work and stuff to see if I can find a job, bu I didn't do that either, and I partially regret it now. Like I know, I have got to stop doing this because it's not good for me and it's not good for anyone else, but I just cannot overcome it! Like I do try really hard, to just ignore the part of my brain that says LAZY. STAY IN BED ALL DAY. and work, but it's unbelieveably hard. It's like an alcoholic or a drug addict who refuses to admit they have a problem, except I just...am lazy! Which I think is a million times worse, because first, I don't think they have rehab for that! And second, I don't know. But.. My mom is going to come home in about.. an hour or so. I'll have to make coffee soon if My dad doesn't beat me to it. And I don't know if I'll be doing anything tonight or not, tomorrrow is my cousin's birthday party and yeah. Looks like Vanesa just has to wait until Monday to call for a job..who knows if I'll even do it then, but I do have to figure someting out. More later, dolls. Hopefully next time, it will be something not so depressing, sorry no picture again, I have no make up on ;) maybe if we go somewhere tonight, then there will be a picture :) Have a nice rest of the day.
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment