Looking for something?!

31.10.10

GuTeN mOrGeN

My blogging fever is tending to die down a little bit :P It only lasted about..what a week, maybe more? I don't know what will happen now, will I continue doing this as an every day thing, or every few days like I've been doing for the past few months since I got back from Europe, or.. something, I don't really care at this point. I talked to my ex this morning at like 2 am, so I'm feeling kind eh today, but that's all gonna be okay soon enough, I hope anyway. This is all just a little bit overwhelming, and I think that I'll just try and take a small break from him or something, and try not to send him any more messages, at least not first, you know.. Umm.. well yeah that's it for now, I think I may just not blog for a while or something, until I feel like actually blogging about something and not just.. ranbling on about worthless things? I hope I just don't give up on it though. But yeah, I'm off to do all the loads of homework I havent done these past four days.
Ugh, I hate sundays :P
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment