Looking for something?!

26.10.10

Random Blog :)

I havent done a random blog in a while, which I think are much more fun than if I justt talk about things that are like.. happening..yaknow haha. Usually I'm talking about the ex, or some boy, or my parents. But the last time I just did a simple random blog was probably... the first time I made the blog! I can't believe I kept with it for so long! Like, I made it in June, towards the middle of June. And it's.. next week it will be November! So I've kept with it now for... six months! Way to go me! I usually never do this! I have had so many blogs before but I've never really kept with them on a regular basis :) I'm doing the same thing with my german. Just not as well, but I'm trying! I'm on begginer 2, so that's better than nothing! I'm just kind of, right now, waiting for this weekend and I think I may look for a job so that I can help my parents out with paying bills and stuff, that way we can move asap! So, this time, me looking for this job isn't entirely all for my benefit, its for all of ours! Tomorrow is finally Wednesdday, I doubt we'll be doing a whole lot in our classes, but we'll be doing enough! I just ate, and I'm about to get started on homework soon. Then, I think later today my mom and I will take a visit to my aunts house. And this weekend, I think I will do some driving around and some visits, and hopefully I will be able to take some extra time to hang out wih my friend. Also. I will try to figure out, (REALLY figure out) how to add pics to my posts because ever since they...or maybe I did something I don't know. But If I don't figure it out by about... Thursday night, I'm going to be looking for a new blog! Because just really think that blogs without pictures are no fun! But I think thatt I am at fault here for this, when I completly re-did my blog, maybe i clicked on something I shouldn't have, who knows ! But, that's it for now, I hope you just liked my random blogging abut nothing in particular :) I find tthese much more fun and interesting, so hopefully more of these to come! Other than that, have a great Tuesday everyone!!

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment