Looking for something?!

22.10.10

troubles in paradise

Heyy. Im off my phone again because im sitting in the living room (alone may I add) for some family time. Yes. Im serious. Father is eating in the kitchen and mother is just running around all over the place as usual. So why um being forced to sit here all alone I have no idea but I say its stupid. My new guy was very tired and fell asleep while online, but he got me a little worried yesterday beecause he..well I don't feel like saying why. Buf its the weekend finally and I was looking forward to it until I got home......I talked to my ex todayy..blahh! He was being all flirty..xp tomorrow is saturday and hopefully I will be in a good enough mood to make it a good day and get some stuff done. Probably not going anywhere tonight as dad is taking the car to work. But im going to go now since they are both in the living room right now. An hour and fifteen more minutes now and he's gone.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments:

Post a Comment