Looking for something?!

24.10.10

Good Morning

Well, this morning stared off really sad. I woke up bright and early at 7 am. Right as my dad came home. And my ex posted this song, that just ugh, I started crying rightt awayy. And so I just sent him a message catching up a little bit and stuff. I'm going to go and try to find something to eat right now..honestly though, nothing seems all that good haha. Well, its okay I'll try to find something. The weather is really fall/wintery right now, rainy and gray..But I just realized some trees still have plenty leaves on them :-( I'm ready for it to start snowing and everything! I have a lot to do today, clean up, get started on homework, visit grandma, It's only a 3 day school week this week which is making me really exited!This is the last school week of October! November is going to go by really fast cause we only go 3 weeks, and somewhere in those three weeks is an early out, and then we have thanksgiving break!! Then, after that, in December, I go three more weeks, And then I head off to Europee!!! And then I'm there for two weeks and two days, if I'm lucky! And then come back with two more weeks of school, take my finals, and I'm done with school forever! When that happens, I find a job, work my little butt off! Get tickets for Europe again with my best friend!! And head back on June 15 with herrr :-))) x3 x3 x3 I can't wait! The end of 2009 was beyond amazing as it stared everything! 2010 was...undescribeable considering everything amazing that happened! And 2011 will be all that and more!! I'll write more later for sure, thank goodness for blogger because I would not be in a good mood right now if it werent for this! So yay! Okay, so I'll go find food now and get to work :) As soon as I finish this, I get to relax and enjoy my last day of the weekend :D More later for sure!!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment