Looking for something?!

30.10.10

Randomish :)

Good morning ! I slept in the living roomm last night, oh my goh it was horrible! Like, i need a lottt more space to move around and stuff, but our couch does not have that space! I went shopping last night, and got a few things, when I saaw that a store inmy mall was hiring :) So right now, I'm going to get ready and ask my mom to head over there so I ask, plus, the store that is hiring, is my absolte favorite store ever, so it would be beyond amazing if I got a chance to work there! Other than that, today is homework and cleaning day, etc. My ex, messaged me last night, and usually mmy day would be all blah then, bur I'm done with letting my day be ruind by the stupidest little things :) So more later! Have a great rest of the day!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment