Looking for something?!

14.10.10

PASSED DRIVERS ED :D

woooahhhh what's thisss?! Two posts in one day?! What is going on with the world?! Well this morning, was my very last morning of drivers ed! It's kind of bitter sweet, but amazing at the same time ;) I'm glad I don't have to be waking up so early every morning! Tomorrow is spirit day at my school, and then Saturday is the Homecoming dance! I am suppsoed to go to my friends house around 2 or so on Saturday to do her hair for homecoming :) I'm exited! So that leaves me with quite a few things that I will have to do on Friday. But I'm really hoping that my mom will be able to hand the car off to me on Saturday so that I can do that ;) We'll see! But that is the update for now, I don't know if I will be updating tomorrow or not, I do have an early out tomorrow, so it might happen (; We'll see.
until then,
l00vee x333

No comments:

Post a Comment