Looking for something?!

1.10.10

HAPPY OCTOBER 1!

OMGHHKP!! It's finally October!! A full month of school and a few weeks is done and over with!! My boyfriend and I just had our two month anniversary yesterday! :) I just talked to him a little bit ago :) I'm (HOPEFULLY) getting a new phone today!! :)) Tomorrow, I get to go driving!! On Sunday I get to interview foreign exchange students for my school's newspaper! And sometime this weekend I am taking my huge take up a lot of room bed to the basement, and I'm taking up the small twin one! Yayy!! Life is great so far!!
And I made a plan for Europe when I graduate!!
Leave around the end of March! And stay with my uncle from my mom's side of the family for about a month and.. 2 weeks or so!And then, go to my unncle's from my dad's side! And visit home a few times with each of them, then when my dsds brother gets vaca, i go to bosna with them!! :)
Ahh I seriously cannot wait!
If my dad and mom don't buy me a ticket, im begging my aunt and uncle to do it! I'm so exited!!
Well, now i gotta go and get some food then go get mahh new phone!!! ::))
much lovee!! :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment