Looking for something?!

28.10.10

IT IS STILL TODAY!


AHMIGOD. IDK what to say about today!
Well, I didn't do ANYYTHINGG with my online class! ughh :( But I did do some german! Just like, one little.. thing though because, as I was doing it, this guy I just met wanted to go on cam and I looked like crap, but he has a gf, so i was like whatever! But, what I didn't know, is that one of his friends were over... oh and then two more came. So it was like 4 of them.OMG they were amazzinggg!! haha It was great, they are hillarious! Then, the rest of the day I just kinda hung out, and my mom came home, and after a little bit, my dad and I went to get dinner. And we talked about moving :D And it sounds amazing! All that I have to do is convince my aunt and uncle and cousins to come visit BEOFREE summer, like in he spring sometime, that way I can go back with them, and yeah! Then.... i talked with my ex's friend and my ex..
(MY EX FROM LAST YEAR!) not the recent one. Lol but I did talk to him as well this morning! Anyway, its half past 11 pm here, and I'm super sleepy, so I'm going to head to bed now.. and I'll see you in about.. 8 hours or so !
Good night
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment