Looking for something?!

8.10.10

ImPoSsIbLe...

Heyyy guys,....how ya doing?
Me? I'm... eh. heartbroken.
So many things keep running through my head, it's that whole thing that's like "YOU DID THE RIGHT THING." and then the other thing thats like "YOU'LL NEVER FIND SOMEONE LIKE HIM AGAIN." It's hard, and I wish I could just go back in time to that sunny day at his house when he told me to stay with him and let my parents leave :/... achh what can I do. It obviously wasn't meant to be,...at least not this way. And maybe I'll find someone much much better. I'm not the first girl who was forced to leave someone she loved because of her parents. And the other ones, I know two of them.. look where they are now. One is extremly beyond happy with her boyfriend, and the other is extremly beyond happy with her husband and two children. I'll end up both those ways sooner or later x3
As for now, I just have to keep my tears in, because I've been crying all day yesterday and all night last night. I only got a few hours of sleep. And yeah.
Right now, I'm going to do my homework and catch up on stuff. Then later after my dad goes to work, I'm going driving, and we're gonna stop at my aunts house. And hopefully when she asks about the boyfriend, I wont break down crying.. lol I'll just tell my mom to explain everything..ugh I don't want to face my grandma tho :P jebiga. Oh I jst thought of another girl who was forced to break up with a boyfriend she loved. My best friend's cousin. These things just happen, and people move on. But anyway, back to my plans (:
On Saturday I'm going to get my hair done, just adding some Caramel highlights in it (: and a trim, and adding some bangs. Then also on Saturday, or if not then on Sunday, I'm going shopping for new clothes. It'll be good (:
On Monday, I'll get to sleep in, then on Tuesday I get to drive with my best friend in Drivers ed :) And then I have drivers ed for just Wednesday and Thursday then, and I'm done forever! I get to get my license. And then homecoming is next Saturday, which is pretty damn great as well :) For now, I just gotta keep my head busy, and stay away from my dad and my grandma. hahaha
For now, these posts will be really boring, and long about me complaining about how i need to move on..I sincerely apologize for that.
They will get better. and Soon I hope (:

As for now, the rest of you have a great weekend, and don't let anyything bring you down

love,..Vanesa x33

P.S still trying to figure out how to add pics :P SORRY!

No comments:

Post a Comment