Looking for something?!

14.10.10

she's a lady, and ladies shouldn't be messed withh ;)

heyyyyy. so I haven't written in a few days, and the past couple of times that I did write, I wrote on bad days, today I was able to pick a good day! Of course, it is 4 in the morning, And I'm extremly tired, but I'll try to make this as entertaining as possible!

So in the past week (OMGHHKP it's thursday, today around 5:30ish i'll have been single for a week! geesh did time pass by fast!) I've been on and off talking to my boyfriend, and deciding what I should do with him. I don't know if I've writen anything since I found out he got a girlfriend. yeah. But something just keeps telling me that he did it just to get to me. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong, but then again, maybe I'm right. But I've been so bipolar with my feelings in the past week. But I don't understan my own feelings sometimes, actually, more often than sometimes! If the douche (excuse my language) was able to find a girlfriend and move on so fast, why the hell shouldn't I. I've been asked out the dayy after we broke up, and I said no because I thought it wouldn't be polite, of course I didn't want to, but even if I did, I think I would have said no! Guess there's no such thing as polite. But I haven't talked to him at all yesterday, which made me in a pretty good mood. So last night, I decided to do some guy hunting ;) And I actually found one that I talked to a while back, but never really paid any attention to. The whole ironic thing about it is, though, is that I think he's related to my ex from last year's girlfriend of now. LOL. But he's way sweet, and so cute. Actually, we're supposedd to be talking right now, but he's not there, don't know why because he said he would be. But, he's not! I'll have to see whats up with that later when he is on ;) But, now I have to go get ready because I have to get to school early and stuff, and My hair is all greasy so I'll have to fix that! I'll write more another time, and hopefully it will be a completely different topic than boyfriends and ex's and dating, I'm sure you're getting sick of it :))
loveeee x33

No comments:

Post a Comment