Looking for something?!

15.10.10

I hate lasts!

Haha you're probably thinking what in the world does this title mean?!
Well, this week was my very LAST homecoming week EVER! And tomorrow will be my very LAST homecoming dance, and dance in general ever! And today was my very LAST homecoming assembly ever! There were bitter sweet moments!! OHHH today was such a crazy day! I couldn't go to bed without writing about it because I didn't want to forget any details! Oh my gosh, it's taking such a long time to write this, I'm so tired!!
Well, let's get something straight here! haha
'A' is going to be my ex! (FROM LAST YEAR)
'A2' is his lil bro
'A3' is his lil sister! lol
'E' is my ex's best friend who i kinda got with over summer (I KNOW DON'T SAY IT!)
'S' is going to be my most recent ex
'AL' is going to be guy number one who likes me
'B' is going to be guys number two who likes me
'M' last but not least! is going to be the guy that I have sooo fallen for !

Okay, so I'm in school today during sixth period, right and 'S' Im's me on fb! ughh It led up to "if you ever think of me just message me' from him.
God its so damn typical for guys to just walk back into your life after you've moved on and are finally happy and smiling. of course, when I got home, I broke down crying for half an hour.
But then,
'A3' Im's me! I haven't really talked to her in like a week and a half or so ! And she messages me all chipper and happy, we had a nice laugh about guys, I really did miss her :D
Then 'M' messages me! And we talked for hourssss :) he is so sweet and soo cute and,..ahh sooo different from 'S' just in so many wayss, like I'm not trying to make 'S' sound bad or anything, but him and 'M' are just soo different! They both have their amazinggg different qualities :-)
'B' then messages me, and idk, I'm not that interested in keeping a convo with him because he tends to be all, you should come over ;)' and yeah just no hhaha
'E' I message him :D Cause I missed him! And we just talked, it was good but his ex got all his attention again, damn! lol (sorry for my language)
'A' OMGHHKP!!! hahhahaha he did that whole "oops i accidentally sent you the wrong message[jk i just did that on purpose so i had a reason to talk to you]I'm so sorry!" thing haha but that lead us to being like reallyy great friends, which makes me happy! He's a great guyy :D He's like mahh mommaa lmaoo except a guy, but he's nothing like my daddy! sooo... yeahhh.. haha
I guess I didn't talk about 'A2' I just didn't feel like putting too much detail into this because I really have to get to bed now!
I will absolutly write more tomorrow, I hope I will have time since I have a million things to do!! So for now, good night, and more to come tomorrow and sunday!!

Lovee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment