Looking for something?!

4.10.10

Oh that dreadful monday!

Well, I have a feeling that from now on, I will be able to get many more things done. My friend just got a job, and its my best friend. so i talk to her like 24/7 but since she got a job, we can't do that anymore! So, I may be getting more homework done and etc. There isn't really much to talk about today, just wanted to get a small update in. I just have drivers ed for two more weeks (counting this week) and then I'm done! I'm really exited to finally get that done and over with. Once that happens, I'm going to have to be looking for a job as well (: Cause I mean, what else would I do, ya know? BTW, my little attempt at having a pic with my post last time,,..of course didn't workk!! so, here is one more attempt, then I am off to get started on my homework and all that (: Have a great rest of the week if I don't get back to you by the time the weekend rolls around :) x3 nessa

No comments:

Post a Comment