Looking for something?!

6.10.10

Tomorrow and A week!

You may be wondering what this means!! Simply put, One week after tomorrow, I finish drivers ed!!! OMG after two long, amazinly unforgetful months! I am done, I am free, WHOOO!!! It also means, that next week is HOMECOMING WEEK! you knoww, all those crazy days you dress up in crazy outfits and stuff, until the NIGHT finally arrives, HOMECOMING NIGHT!! So exited, It'll be my last school dance EVER. Cause I'm graduating early, and I doubt I'll be here for Prom because I will probably be back home, or somewheree in europe, enjoying my timee!! :)

Other than that, there is nohing new (: I will update you this weekend though, I'm sure some things will come up, it's a three day weekend so we will see :)

But now, I will go and do my homework because i's already 20 past 4 and I have a tonnn of it to do!!! So you enjoy your night, while i go torture myself :/ hahaha!

btw, i still haven't figured out how to have pictures with my posts on here!!
I promise I will try to figure that out this weekend (:

loveee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment