Looking for something?!

30.10.10

SlowDown!


The weekend is going by wayy too fast! Right now, I'm just sitting in te living room, relaxing, watching Keeping up with the Kardashians :) It should finish up by about 4 or 5 and then I'll get up and go clean my room, after that my dad has to leave for work, and hen my mom and I are going to my aunts for my little cousin's birthday party :) I did apply for a job, and since it was the weekend, the manager wasn't there, but I will call tomorrow as soon as it opens, and I'll call on monday as well, I just really, THIS is the job that I absolutly have to get. Especially now. Which, saying the especially now, i just realized that it's te 30th today, I mean, no I didn't just realize it, I know it and I knew it, but I forget for a little while, and then it comes back to me and I'm kind of like.. oh :P But that is it for now, I don't know if I'm gonna blog again, probably nott, since there isn't really much to write about today :) So, if I don't, have a great day :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment