Looking for something?!

29.10.10

_____is in a Relationship with ____

One day before my 3 months with my ex, I get together with this guy. He's been so sweet to me for the longest time. And he, like we were talking today through like messages, and.. he changes his relationship status to.. "Its complicated" Aandd.. like two seconds before that he was all "baby, honey, sweetie" and I was like WOW. really.? And, I'm kind like... umm you found a girlfriend already after telling me all this stuff? And he was like, I found a girlfriend if you'll be her...if you wont then no I didnt." And I was... debating when that came in mind that.. maybee for once I should do something that I've never done before... choose the one who loves me, in stead of the one that I love. I mean, not that I don't love him, I mean I like him, he's really sweet, like REALY. sweet, and I figure, you know, maybe that's someone i need...someone who will treat me right. And there was that other guy, but he just....oh, I don't know.. But I'll just take this slow and steady, and one day at a time, right?
Anyway I just wanted that as a little update for myself, just to remember thiss :P
I don't know if I'll write more again later tonightt, or not
we'll see
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment