Looking for something?!

7.10.10

SiNgLe....

long story short.... problems with the family :/
everyone telling me the same things...
i guess it just wasn't meant to be.
but this was my first expierence in love...
and it was a great ride. but for now..
i guess i'll be single.. and when i go to europe next year
i'll find someone new. someone better looking, someone
who
only
wants
me.
not because i'm in america.
but because they love me.
and i know i'll find a guy like that.
i know.. i was pretty damn close this time..
and it's okay.. it's going to be okay.
it'll be hard. but i'll make it work. <3

as for now, i'll try to post daily and do everything as i've been doing.
i know there will be a few depressing posts. but what can you do..
im going through a broken heart here.
but at least i learned my lesson from past years..
don't let it affect you for too long.
so for tonight, you know, i'll cry it out and let it hurt.
but tomorrow i'll just force myself t okeep it in and stay strong..
I'll find someone new, someone else, and i'll live happily ever after with them.
one day...i will (:



as for now, my readers...i want you to go to bed smiling tonight. cause life really aint about being upset all the time.. it's about going out and doing what you love to do, being who you love to be, with the people you love to be with.
remember that (:

love,..Vanesa x3333

No comments:

Post a Comment