Looking for something?!

23.10.10

Heyyaa

I'm a little more calm than I was earlier today :-) I got a few things done, I went and got my license..haha finally :-) And I took my test for online. I only studied like one chapter and then I got so sick of it becuase the chapters are so long! It's 2:20 pm and I'm really not in the mood to do much else! If this hadn't taken up so much of my time, I would have cleaned up and made food and stuff, or at least by now I would have started cleaning! I'm just not up to it, but I know in life I wont be up to many things, but I'll still have to do it, so I'll try and force myself to do them as soon as I post this :-)
One bad thing, I'm getting a piimplee, scratch that, I meant ANOTHER pimple, and it'll be another big one cause it hurtss!! I'm so exited for next week, because like I said it's only a three day school weel :-) It'll be great! But for now that is it, I am hoping that my grandma will be able to come over tonight and that way My mom, her, and I can talk about our trip back home for New Years :-) Speaking of which, I have to mention that to my friend/new guy.. lol Things have started going downhill with him since Thursday, but I'm really hoping to fix it soon because he is amazing, and I can't just stand here and watch another amazing thing being taken out of my life while I do nothing about it. So, hopefully I will talk to him, if not tonight then tomorrow at some point, and I'll get i back to at least him not acting...IDK not good? Like It's not that big of a deal, I think, I'm just making it into a bigger deal than I should be. But like I said, I'm over just giving up when things don't come easily. I've done that for a long time and it really hasn't gotten me very far :-) So, that is it for now, I'm going to probably do some things on tumblr, and then head to cleaning up :-) I think I might end up doing anoher post tonight, we'll see :-) For now though, have a great afternoon!!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment