Looking for something?!

23.10.10

FALL X33

So I'm in such a good mood right now because I went to the kitchen and I looked out the window and It was..FAAALLL!!! It was rainy and all the trees were colorful what with the little ammount of leaves left on them!! Today is going to be such an amazing day I just knoww itt! Thank goodness, cause for a while I was thinking that It really wasnt going to be a good weekend! But it will!! Today I will hopefully go and get my license! And I will make my mom take me to walmart to grab some cake batter and stuff, then I'm going to make something yummy to eat :-) And I'm going to make this one european cuisine for dinner that my dad requested XD I'm going to start on homework now, and I will be cleaning up a little as well! Next week, I will only have a 3 day school week, as we have conferences! So That will be good! Since It is Halloween Weekend! And then, after that, it's NO MORE OCTOBER!!! It's Novemberr!!! Oh my gosh. I love November! It just brings everything amazingg! Last year it was the greatest time of the year! And I'm so exited for it! I only have about 2 more months of school left, and I really have to step up my game now! So I'm going to get to studying, and then cleaning up, and doing everything I just mentioned! Honestly, I'm not sure how much longer I'll be feeling like this, so better make it lastt!! :-)) Btw, I'm exited this was an actualll wall post ya know! I'll try to do this more often! Next week I definitely wil be! XD x33 Have a great Saturday!!
LOOVEEEEEE
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment