Looking for something?!

9.10.10

Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles if I could just...see you...

Well, God did really not want me and my ex bf to be together :/ I had quite a long talk with my mom tonight...well first a fight and then a talk.. but it all came down to I have lost all respect I have ever had for my step father. and that's not even a lot of repsect lost. I'm completly done with him. I know I said no more sad posts and stuff, and that I'd figure out how to add pictures and stuff, but it's really not working out. This is going to take some time, and I think I may have to switch my bloggs to another one, because I really don't like blogs without pictures, they're just kind of boring if you ask me :P So once I get my head,...and my heart in order again, I'll try to figure that out. I mean, not much to talk about now, besides all this drama going on, and even tho some people may like it, I just... idk don't want to give out too much info and stuff. So, I may update every day, I may not. Some things coming up tho are..

Geting my nails done tomorrow with the best friend. x33
Monday-Friday is homecoming week, which will be fun, lots of pictures, and people who wont be reminding me of the ex..
Saturday is the homecoming dance :D x3

and you know.. the step father doesn't work friday-sunday so idk what imma do.. just gonna have to like ugh i don't even know, I'll have my license then, so I'll just stay out of the house as much as possible! Lol.
and that's it for as far as I know (:
I'll know more after next week, but for now, I'm heading to bed, getting some rest, and hopefully tomorrow will be a better day than I've had in the past few..

lovee,..vanesa xx3

No comments:

Post a Comment