Looking for something?!

23.10.10

One Last Time :)

For tonight anyway! Haha, this is my last blogpost for tonight, I did soo much today it's crazy! But I still have a little more to go, and then I get to head to bed! My grandma didn't come over today :( Sadly, but tomorrow we'll be making our way over there! I just talked to the almost boyfriend, and things are a little better I think, it's just we're more comfortable with each other and stuff XD But I told him that I'm heading home for New years!So, you know! Yet another reason I have to XD I don't think I'll be waiting for my friend to get home from work, I'm super tired! And I still have so much to do tomorrow! Homework, and that project. yeah, so for tonigh, that's prety much it.. Oh, something new!I'm hanging out with the best friend next Saturday we're going shopping and imma be drivng around and stuff XD But yeah, that's it forrr nowww XD So, I'm going to get some water, clean this stuff up off of the floor, and get to bed and ready for a brand new day tomorrow! I'll be doing some driving around as well and stuff, so I can't wait for that! So I'll wrie more tomorrow when I get up and stuff ;-) Have a great night!!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment