Looking for something?!

14.10.10

Forget what you want and Remember what you deserve. x3

I KNOW! THREE POSTS?! haha anywhoo

So remember my ex? Not the recent one, but the one from last year? Well, I was just on his girlfriends profile, and woowww they are innn looveee. Omighoshhh. I guess they met around December of last year, bt oHHMIIIGOSHHHH. It's unexplainable how in love these two are. I don't think I have ever seen a love like this in my 17 years of living. honestly! I am not exagerating. And I cannot wait until I find someone like that, it just like totally hit me, what I had with my recent ex is nnootthingggg. And, even though I would love to find a love like that right now, I might as well not be in any hurry :-) But wow.. I don't even know why I'm continuing on with this blog post since I have no words for it! So I'll stop it right now, and just to mention one more thing. I feel like I'm geing back into the lovely habit of blogging, I havent blogged three times in one day since June, when I first got this!! ahh memories ;-))
lovee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment