Looking for something?!

26.7.10

After Days and Days of Waiting...

The day has finally arrived! I don't have much time to write a lot, which really makes me sad :( lOL. But I woke up like an hour ago. and ate some breakfast, and now its just time for me to get ready. My dad is in the bathroom shaving now and stuff, so hopefully he wont take such a long time because my mom still needs to shower and I still need to wash my face and brush my teeth! Oh and don't forget about putting on my makeup, getting dressed! lOL it's just a little past six though, so I think I'll be alright (: But that is it for now!! Last blog for 3 weeks!!! It's such a bittersweet moment haha, but I'll miss it for sure (: Maybe i'll have time for more, maybe not!! I doubt it though :P But have a beyond beyond amazing 3 weeks, have fun, be safe, and remember, THIS is your last second chance of this year, until next summer! :') love you xx

No comments:

Post a Comment