Looking for something?!

4.7.10

SHOES!


Hello my lovelies! How was your fourth of July?! Did ya go see the fireworks?! I didn't there were here yesterday, but I didn't really feel like going to see them! Tonight tho, some of my neighbors bought fireworks and lit them up (: So i watched through my window a bit Lol There was a pretty bad thunderstorm, so I just watched through my window for a bit until I got tired of standing! Today went by super super fast! We went to the mall around 11 am! To get my dad some stuff, cause my mom and I both got at least one outfit yesterday! haha And so we went to get my dad some nice stuff today. Oh My God! He is a man, but when it comes to buying clothes and getting ready and picking stuff out, he is pickier than any girl I know or have ever met! We were at the mall (IN ONE STORE) for 3 hours! Lol Then we came back home and ate, and my mom took a nap, which is something that I really wanted to do, but I just cannot take naps during the day unless i accidentally fall asleep! Anyway, we were at home for about... an hour or hour and a half or so. Then we went back to our car and went to Khols! My parents got the suitcases, finally! My dad turned like ghost white, cause we spent like 400 dollars on them! lmao but the luggage is so cute and blue and just amazing !And I got the cutest heels ever! I'm like obsessed with them! I put them on when we got home like... haha 15 minutes ago, and I haven't taken them off yet! Umm after Khols, we went to my aunts and uncles for a bit (not the ones I've been complaining about)! That was tons of fun! Usually I don't have that much fun over there, but tonight wasn't that bad! Umm..then yeah, we came home! Oh and this morning, we were in walmart, and I saw the one thing that I have been wanting for the longest time! A crimper !Like...a waver/crimper thing! Lmao I am going to wake up tomorrow morning and make my mom drive me to walmart so I can get it! It shouldn't cost anymore than 30 $$ If even that much! So yay! I get to have nice hair when I leave for home! Lol Omg Another week gone and passed! I survived! Tomorrow I get to watch Secret Life, do a little laundry...I don't know if we will do any shopping tomorrow, but I'll be happy to go anywhere until like... 5ish o'clock..maybe 6 Lol yup 6 pm is my limit! If we do go anywhere then I will start laundry, watch secret life, spend a little time on my computer and go nappy bye XD Lol I haven't been this happy in such a long time, I mean..I don't know its just this feeling that I haven't felt in...ever! But it's amazing, I mean there aren't even words to explain it! The only thing that has got me worrying lately though, is my passport still hasn't come in!! :/ eeh! If it doesn't come by like the middle of next week, I have to call and make sure that they speed that up. Because we payed extra for it to come earlier too. Since we need it. So I'm keeping my fingers, and toes, and my entire body crossed that they come! Lol...umm so that is pretty much it for today!! More tomorrow morning my loves! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment