Looking for something?!

19.7.10

ONE WEEK TO GO.

And OMG I know it's going to go by so fast!! It's 7:30 am, and I'm getting kind of tired, but I will not go back to sleep! If my body wants to punish me by not letting me sleep at night and stuff, I will happily punish it by not going to sleep when it wants me to! haha I've just been laying in bed, relaxing and doing stuff online. Im gonna wash my face soon, omg I'm getting a HUGE pimple right in the middle of my forehead ): I knew this was going to happen too! Stupid bad luck! But I'll take care of that (: I'm all done buying stuff for home! Lol Atleast I hope I am (: Umm...today, I have a ton of laundry to do that i want to get done by tomorrow, Secret Life is on todayy!! So is Kimora Life in the Fab Lane! WOO HOO ! Tomorrow I have to go to the doctor with my grandma around 3:30ish. and then my dad works wednesday and thursday, his last two nights! And mommy will also work just until Thursday, on Friday her and I will be going to get our hair and nails done, etc.. cleaning will have to be done wednesday-saturday, and then saturday and sunday are packing days, and then by this time next monday we will be in the car, headed to chicago! :) I can't believe it, it always felt like the day was never going to come, and yet here we are...just a week to goo!! I Can't believe it, but right now, I'm pretty hungry, so im gonna go brush my teeth and stuff, then eat, relax some more, then work out. After that, I have some laundry to do, dishes to wash, and by then it'll be time for momm to come home (: Relaxing after that until about 7 when I will be sitting in front of my oh so loved tv and watching Secret Life, maybe take a half hour bath..or maybe not since that short time is impossible for me, but I guess I'll take a very nice hot shower, and then go back to the tv and watch Kimora, then hopefully I will be tired enough to be able to sleep! (: Yay, have a great monday everyone!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment