Looking for something?!

13.7.10

wowohwow...

In the words of Snookie, WAAAHHHH!!! lol I hate being a girl :P TOM sucks! (Time of the month) I just hate the first day the most, the rest of the week I don't care,but the first day suckss for me because it's like, i get the worst cramps!! :P Anywho, I wont talk about the gross stuff noww (:

Oh My Gosh!! I cannot believe that only 12 (aka a week and 5 days!) Left until we leave!!! :)) Oh My Gosh I am sooo nervous right now, not even kidding! And then like I had this dream, which is getting me even more exited! And it's already wednesday tomorrow, and the next two days are going to go by soo fast, because my dad's not working and we're going to have to go buy stuff for my cousins and my grandma, and then this weekend, my dad works and who knows what my mom and I will be doing, probably cleaning like never before! LOL And then next week, my dad only works two days, Wednesday and Thursday, then he doesn't work for the weekend, and Monday we leave!!!! AGHHH I CAN'T BELIEVE THE TIME IS FINALLY HEREEEE!!! Tomorrow I have to make a longggg call to New Orleans. lmao for my passport, because so far it's not here, and there is no way in he that i'm going to wait until until Monday, I'm calling and I"m going to be one annoying bitchhhh!!! Lol I'm not giving upp. Soo yeahh (: Can't wait to get all of this taken care of and etc... :) But right now I am watching The Hills finale aftershoww (: ahaha.. later loves! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment