Looking for something?!

15.7.10

this won't be a lot (:

I really want to get some reading in before i get ready and head out to best buy with my dad to get a new camera :) I'm hoping that he'll be generous and get me an itouch too! haha In stead of just waiting until we get back from vaca (: Speaking of vaca! I FINALLY GOT MY PASSPORT! Yeah, it came in the mail yesterday! There are only 11 days left, and i still have like 3 baskets of laundry to do, have to get my nails done, clean up, pack, buy presents for people, and etc...it's aghh crazy! But I can hardly wait! I was almost so sure that I wouldn't be going, that my passport wouldn't get here on time, but I am and it did!! :) UMMM HMMM WHAT ELSE!? Oh yeah, I wasn't able to sleep very well for the past few nights :P I Kept waking up, on Tuesday I woke up at like 6:30, but then went back to sleep a little later, and on Wednesday I woke up at 4:30! And couldn't get to sleep until like 2 or 3 hours later! suckish right. But today i slept like a baby, thank goodness! I guess i was just under stress that my passport wouldn't come since it was cutting close and all. agh yesterday i had to go to the hospital with my aunt again. this time i know i have never been soo pissed off. i have to go again on tuesday with my grandma -.- ugh its so stupid! I can't wait for school to start, to get a job, get to drivers ed and not have time for any of their crap anymore! God, it wouldn't be that bad, I think if it were just my grandma, because she doesn't have so many appointments, but i swear there isn't a week where I'm either not calling a hospital or not in a hospital. It's so embarrassing by now. But I'm going to read a bit, then check with my dad if we will be going to the store at all, since he can change his mind in an instant (: Have a great end of the week, if I don't get back to ya'll! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment