Looking for something?!

1.7.10

Hello July (:


Whats up people? (: Today was kind of an un-eventful day as well! Lol And to think, I thought as July came, things would become more exited! well well, was I wrong! I just thought I would catch you up on today since I haven updated since like over 12 hours ago! Daddy called his brother&sister in law in Germany and told them the date that we are coming home so that they could pick us up (: And he also called my grandma and talked to her for a bit! I can't wait to go..We haven't gotten those suitcases yet, but I am hoping that we get them really really soon! I want to hang out with some friends on Monday or Tuesday....or Wednesday since...well any one of those (: Just not the end of the week lol don't ask me why! And then The week after that, I also want to hang out with a friend or two..Then the week after that is the final week before we leave, and I may or may not hang out with one friend, maybe on Wednesday :) We'll see! See, now when I talk about it like this, it seems as if the time is going to go by so fast! But it's not really..I mean today passed by much faster than it did yesterday, but still..it's getting kind of like, well okay now...Now what!? Lol I have come up with some things that I think is going to help pass the time a little faster, and I will do them (: I know that much for sure! haha As with anything else tho..nothing too interesting anymore! As you might see I live a pretty boring life (: I just can't wait to get home! It takes an entire day of traveling..well it actually only takes about...maybe 10/11 hours, but by the time you get from here to there it's an entire day...it's complicated to explain, but I'm sure that you don't really care anyway! As for now, I just got in from tanning for a little bit, and I don't think that I am making that much progress! So that is my main reason for wanting to hang out with some friends, go to the pool, but tomorrow, if my dad decides not to be stupid, and goes to sleep at least around noon, I will stay outside for a few hours, just tanning and hopefully get a little darker, because I am pretty dark, but still not as dark as I would like to be! Now I shall go and find something to eat because I can hear my stomach growling (: LOL take care loves. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment