Looking for something?!

7.7.10

Apologies!


So sorry I didn't write last night! I was reading the last pretty little liars series, and well, long story short, I have quite an overactive imagination when it comes to murder's and etc.. lol So, yesterday, after I wrote, I went and got some pancakes, and then went downstairs to do the laundry, while my dad was mowing the lawn, he finished and went to shower, then around 2 he went to get us BK! Yay! I ate, washed the dishes, cleaned up a bit & then my grandma called asking about her appointment. My dad didn't want to drive her... 15 minutes pass "Why don't you call your grandma and tell her to get ready, I guess I'll drive her." So I call and we do that, by this time it's pretty much... 2:45 pm. We go, and I go into the hospital with her. The doctors and nurses over there were sooo weird, it was some new hospital. Then we finish and it's almost 4pm. We come home, and I ask my mom if there was any mail. Because I am supposed to get my passport. Lucky me! There was mail. Unlucky me, there's some problem with my mail. Joy. So we have to fix that. Umm...I watched Pretty Little Liars, amazing as alwayyss! And then I just had to read Wanted. So I did. And me, having an overactive imagination kept thinking there was some stalker outside my window who hated me and wanted to kill me was taking my pictures. So I made my mom come sleep in my room. Lmao Umm..So now it is the next day, my dad and I just got back from the Post Office, and I am ready to just break down and cry for these next 18 days because I am so worried that the mail wont come and I will not be going anywhere :/ We express mailed everything we needed to, and it's supposed to be there at 3 pm tomorrow. So I am praying and hoping and everything. I got up about 2 hours ago, and haven't eaten anything yet. There is a game today, and my dad works tonight. Nothing, and nothing can make me exited or happy anymore until IFFFFF my passport comes :/ Crossing my fingers, praying, doing anything I can :P Umm...Maybe I'll go get some food, or maybe I'll just read for the next hour, we'll see...until later tonight or.. until...I don't know when right now :/ Later..

No comments:

Post a Comment