Looking for something?!

23.7.10

3 more days!!

Whooo today is going by fast (: Let's see, I woke up around 10:30 ! and started dying my hair around 10:40 :) actually no, I was done by 10:40 lol showerd around 11. ate, and yeah (: Today is going by very fast, which is a very good thing! It's already 1 o'clock! I just have to wait for my dad to come home from the bank and from wal mart and then my mom and i are going to get our nails and hair done (: well, she's getting her hair done, im just getting my nails done (: I can't wait! Then tomorrow is packing day, and Sunday is....idk last minute stuff day (: The day that I will not be able to sleep :/ lol Oh well though! I'm just exited that the last few days are finally here!! haha But I don't know theres not much to write cause all I'm doing today is getting my nails done, and my parent are probably going to do some last minute shoping later tonight, and that's it (: So I will definitly write more tomorrow!! Have a Fantastic Friday!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment