Looking for something?!

24.7.10

the terrific two days!

loll im a nerd i know! But it's Saturday and there are only two more days left until we leave! I'm like all chill right now, I have no idea how i'll be on Monday when it's actually time to leave and stuff, but I guess we'll just have to see! haha. Umm today today...a lot of last minute preparations going on today including last minute shopping and cleaning, along with packing. My mom and I finally got our nails done yesterday, and omg was it an adventure its a long story and i really don't want to gt into it. My nails arent that long which is good, but either way I'm not used to them. haha My moms haircut and color turned out beyond amazing though (: I really like it. Ummm...I got like no sleep again last night because of the stupid thunderstorm. It's not in the forecast for today though, thank goodness. Again, i kept waking up every few hours. Then I woke up around 8:3 finally because I heard my mom talking on the phone with someone and I though it much be my aunt from Germany, and it was. So I woke up to listen to what she had to say and stuff. But I'm superr tired. But I'm going to go wash my face and etc...maybe read a little and then look for something that I can do. I don't think that today is going to go by so slow since it's already 10 minutes to 10 so yay (: hmm..so yeah (: That's it for now, more later tonight, or two posts tomorrow, we'll see (: Have a super saturday lol (: xx

No comments:

Post a Comment