Looking for something?!

25.7.10

OHMAHGAWSH!

I just remembered that I didn't blog this morning when i woke up! How sad D: lol But I woke up around nine and an hour later we were headed to the store, besides, I had to eat ;p haha But yeah we went to the store again, khols and the mall, i bought a few things, again! urgh my suitcase better be at least like only 30 lbs so that i can buy 20 lbs worth of stuff over there! haha I am exited to go but there is just too much more stuff to do for me to be super exited haha. Umm...lets see, well I just got home like ten minutes ago and I think I have a few hours to rest and pack the rest of my last minute stuff, and then we're going to this one store to get a few more things for my grandma haha and then we're off to my aunts again, and then we'll be coming back home, going to bed and sleeping until tomorrow morning then waking up and leaving (: I'm not sure if I will blog again, maybe I will later tonight, but incase I don't than it's good bye for 2 and a half I'm not completely sure if I will update regularly when I get back because I'll have so much to do, but I'll try !Because I really like it (: So for now, that's it and I will definitely try to update one more time tonight, but byee for now! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment