Looking for something?!

17.7.10

Computer time (:

I didn't feel like making all of the effort typing on my itouch tonight Lol so i decided to just get on the computer, besides I wanted to go on tumblr for a bit too (: Tomorrow is Sunday! :) 8 more days x3 Today was the longest day ever! I went tanning with my mom a bit Lol She really wanted to get a bit tanner before we left for vaca, so we did that (: Usually though, she just burns and then it peels off :P Let's hope not though! Mom just opened our luggage since we got them..a few weeks ago.. LOl Mine is officially in my room ! (: Idk, it didn't look as if I have too much room in it, but if I don't then I just have to take over some room from my parents luggage (: We are just going to have to see! I'm pretty tired right now, I don't know if we will do anything tomorrow.. Which reminds me I have to check if the weather changed at all. It said it was going to rain all through next week, but hopefully not! My gosh I seriously cannot wait until Monday Lol The weekend goes by so slow for me! My mom and dad... well my mom has just 4 more days to work, and my dad has 3 not counting tonight (: Yay! I'm so exited. But ready to just get there already (: Lol my mom is so calm about going back home. See...theres this whole thing about like.. as long as you are at least like 15 and older they will let you drink, smoke, etc.. I'm not saying I will but she's so calm about it happening she's not all like IF YOU DO IT YOU WILL BE GROUNDED UNTIL YOU DIE! Which is making me proud of her (: Lol But anyway, not much else to say. More later (: xx

No comments:

Post a Comment