Looking for something?!

21.7.10

I know that something's wrong, but baby we're invincible

I LOVE THAT SONG. x3 Its one of mine and my ex boyfriends songs :P lol ONE OF THEM, I'm not torturing myself listening to it, I swear haha We had so many songs, that If I decided to not listen to any of them, I wouldn't be able to listen to music like at all, ,and that wouldn't be good! :0 haha So anyway!

OMFGG!! Only five more days left! I'm going to go out to tan as soon as I finish this, it's like my last chance, not counting Sunday if it really is going to be nice and sunny and I'll have time :P LOL I have to start cleaning up my room a little bit today! :) Or actually, a lot bit because I only have today and tomorrow to clean (: We started packing yesterday!! Not a lot, just some of the like toiletries and stuff :) WHOO!! I spelled that right at first try lol Hmm..what else do I have to say?! Oh I'm done with the laundry! Neither of my parents worked yesterday, and today and tomorrow are their last days of working ;D I can't wait for friday though! Getting so pampered! manicures, pedicures, getting our hair done (: aahh perrfecttooo x3 hmm...i think that that's pretty much it for now! Well, here is my exact plan for today after I finish writing this, tan, come back inside, clean, read, and by the time that that happens, it should be about time that dad left for work? After that my mom and I have to go to the store! I have to beg her for us to just get everything we need, so we can finish it by today! Cause I don't want to be running to the store the last four days before we leave -.- I mean honestly! So yeah, that's pretty much it, and I will write more tomorrow! Have a great Wednesday!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment