Looking for something?!

16.7.10

Good Things Come To Those Who Wait (:

OH I really am afraid to say this but my life is so unbelievably close to being perfect that it's scary! I mean, only ten more days left until we leave, My dad just bought me and my two cousins itouch's over $700 worth! It's just.. ahh (: I wish I didn't have to go back to school! Once I get back life is going to be so hectic :/ I am soo not looking forward to it! The best part of summer just started, and I'll have to go back to work, back to school, back to studying, etc... blah blah blah :/ lol But it will all end in the blink of an eye since I finish school in January, turn 18 next year, then I am free to do whatever it is that I may want (: x3 I'm restoring my ipod right now, so I'm trying to take up the time so I don't think it's taking like 23423425 hours! Haha... hmm hmm what else!? I have 2 more baskets of laundry to do, which I am hoping I will finish up by the end of this weekend (: Next week... Monday and Tuesday I think I will kind of hang back, and just watch Secret Life (Which I already missed like 1.5 episodes of! lol): and Pretty Little Liars, Wednesday-Friday is going to be like last minute shopping, getting my nails done, eyebrows&etc done...tanning & etc...Saturday&Sunday is calling everyone who is going to drop us off & pick us up, packing, last minute cleaning, and just waiting (: Then Monday, wake up early, get dressed and leave! This time, I am sooo not complaining that the days are going by slow because I know they aren't and I know they wont! Lol I honestly don't know if I'm more scared or exited! Probably a little of both, but that's what makes it more fun! But oh my gosh, I have like noo room in my closet for anymore of my clothes! LMFAO. I never knew I had this much!!! I'm thinking I have to pack up some of my winter clothes, But I honestly have no where to put them!!! Alright, well I'm thinking that that's it for now (: I'll have to get this ipod to working order, with all my songs on it, then go eat, and if it's not past noon or one by then, I'll get my old ipod and put a lot of the songs that my mom likes on it (: cause she always used to take it to work with her, so for the next week, she can have it and yeah (: later my loves!! Have a greatt weekend!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment