Looking for something?!

20.7.10

Hungry Miss Vanesa

Looks like i'll be blogging every day this week (: haha Its Tuesday which means it's pretty Little Liars Day! I heard that there are only 3 more episodes left! Dude I so hope this isn't true, there wont be even like 12 episodes of the entire first season! ANd plus I would miss the last two of this season cause ill be on vaca! :( I haven't gone shopping yesterday :) And I don't think I'm going today either! Yayy! I am so sick of shopping, like you guys don't even know! We've been shopping literally every day for the past 20 some days! I woke up around ten, I fell asleep last night right away, and got a full nights sleep, Im so happy you don't even know! Hhaa I have a load of laundry I have to do today, then tomorrow is day one of cleaning up (: Neither of my parents work today, but both of their last days at work is tomorrow and thursday :) woot woot! Except that it's really cloudy and ick here, but supposedly tomorrow it's supposed to be sunny, so if it is I have to go out and tan a little bit more :) Cannot wait! XD I'm just waiting for lunch to get finished now, surprisingly I am so not bored today Lol I've been on the computer ever since I woke up and it's already almost noon, which is good, as I said, but it's weird cause I haven't been used to it for the past week! haha but I am definitely starving, which is not a good thing! But, I'm just starting to ramble randomly now, so im gonna go and check if lunch is ready yet because I am so hungry I could eat a horse right now! haha Have a great Tuesday!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment