Looking for something?!

5.7.10

Back to Normal


Even though I have posted a lot in the past like.. week or so..well past.. 5 days? I feel like I just..haven't done anything! Or posted anything. Before I get into what I want to talk about for the last bit of today, just letting anyone who is interested know, that guy finally left around 7! Gossshhh!!! He more than overstayed his welcome! Anywho, after he left, my mom and I went to wal mart so I could get my crimper, we left around 7:30 so I couldn't catch the last bit of Secret Life! :( Sad! But I got it, and I really wanted some BK or McDonald's for dinner, but my mom wouldn't drive me D: Sad. Lol So we came home and she made us some burgers, and while she was doing that, I was fixing my hair (: Lol. Then I went out and did the dishes, and went to the living room and watched Kourtney and Khloe take Miami! woot! And after that, I watched...Holly's World..is that what it's called?! Oh I feel bad :/ But I think that's right! Then , after that finished, I went into my room, and all that I was going to do was write this ahhmazing blog lol and get to bed, but when i came in here, it was all like messy and I spent such a long time cleaning it up, it almost pissed me off! So, I got a majority of it clean, I just have to kind of organize my closet a bit, which I will do tomorrow! I completely forgot how much work there still is left to do! I mean, my mom goes back to work tomorrow, and my dad on wednesday and he works actually wed-sat, so this week is going to fly by! And today also went by pretty fast! I have the morning free to do whatever I please, and then my mom comes home from work around 3, which is when we have to drive my grandma to the hospital for another appointment, this time for her hand! And I'll come back, go online for a bit, and get my booty downstairs to watch Pretty Little Liars! Yay! Gosh I wish that show was on more than once a week, I miss it so much by the time that it comes on again! I can't believe that I am going to miss like...3 episodes of it! And 4 of Secret Life! I hope that I will be able to find it online somewhere! That just makes me so depressed! Here is everything that I am going to miss while I'm at home! 4 episodes of Secret Life, 3 of PLL, Jersey Shore new season begins, the Fair comes AND ends, and this year it's going to be here on my birthday!..hmm What else!? Oh yeah! Registration! God I'm going to be so busy when I get back, plus looking for a job, plus doing like everything else, including homework, trying to convince my parents to let me go back home for New Years if my friend wants to come with me! There is so much that I want to/have to do! It's so crazy! And then my friend is leaving for Europe (she lives here, so it's really just a vaca for her) for 10 days tomorrow, and we're hanging out when she comes back (I HOPE!) My cousin messaged me today and we decided that we would try to hang out before I leave! I will do my best to make some time out for my two other friends before I leave because I did promise them! So...maybe this weekend sometime? Since my dad is working! And then hang out with another one next week sometime...I hopee! So far, Friday is going to be the only nice day, so I hope that I will get to tan all day, because I need to get way way way more tan! We will see, I would say I'll write out a list of all of this, but I'm getting a headache just thinking about it, much less writing it all down! We'll see thought! For now, I am going to do a crossword puzzle or two, maybe write that list, make another list about what I have to do tomorrow...and for the next few weeks, just a more organized list..and that is about that! Then I will lay my tired little head down to sleep! (: Have a nice rest of the night (: xo

No comments:

Post a Comment