Looking for something?!

3.7.10

If you fall, I will catch you, I'll be waiting, time after time x3


Hey guys (: Whats upp? I am so tired right now, that I can't even think. So this is going to be a super boring post with just the tidbits of what I did today, and what happened, then I am gonna get to bed! Lol Well I didn't go tanning today, My aunt called and asked if i wanted to go over, cause her and my uncle just cleaned their pool and stuff. I wanted to go. My dad was all like "Do you really have to go somewhere as soon as someone calls you, not just your family but anyone and you have to go right away." That got me pissed off, and me and him....it wasn't even a fight him and my mom just talked about it a bit, I don't even know what they said. But he went to bed, around...I don't know, noonish or so? My mom made me pizza because I haven't eaten like all day. Then my aunt from Germany called, and we talked to her for like an hour and a half or so. Then we went to walmart because we needed...food I don't remember what we got from there haha. Then we went to khols and I got my outfit that it looks like I'll be wearing on the plane to back home hahaha XD And I got the cutest shoes everr!! My mom also got an absolutely adorable outfit too! I don't think she'll be wearing it on the plane though! Then we came home, made dinner, ate, we watched America's got Talent, and then woke my dad up! Who was in a surprisingly good mood! Then he found a movie "Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion" I only saw the last half of it, but it was pretty great, surprisingly!! haha and that is about it...it's supposed to rain the entire week next week :/ blje hopefully it doesn't though! It says it wont rain next saturday and sunday, which is when my mom said she wants to go to the pool so that she can get a little tanner Lol, she is so white, like no kidding! Alright, well that is it for now, time to hit the hay! More shopping tomorrow! Can't wait xo

No comments:

Post a Comment