Looking for something?!

2.7.10

Hello and Goodnight


I am laying on my bed where my batter chord can't reach my laptop so I only have about 40 minutes left...actually less than that because my computer hates me! But there is so much that I want to say, so lets get started!

I wrote this morning, around 11, after that I went to eat and tan, just like I said I would. And after that I just sat around doing pretty much nothing, waiting for my dad to leave for work. And when he left, my mom asked me if I saw what my aunt (the one that whole drama crap started about on facebook lol) wrote on facebook. I said no and went to check, and she wrote: "My family is coming tomorrow--cant wait ! Love them so much!" @#$@#%@#%#@$@#$ Why would that bother me, and my mom so much? I will tell you soon enough. After my mom washed the dishes we went to help my grandma move, and as we were driving to her new place my mom was like "Your grandfather called your uncle (middle brother) to help him move his furniture and stuff, and he said that he couldn't do that he is going to (insert name of close city where i live lol) today before his guests from New York come." THERE NOT EVEN HIS FAMILY. ITS HIS FUCKING FAMILY IN LAW. What's more important, some dumbass people you've only met like 5 years ago, or helping your father?! He didn't even go to that city to get party stuff when my uncle, his older brother, came to visit from Germany. Oh no. But when the evil bitch's family comes, he haass to go running all over the damn place, trying to get everything perfect. I feel so bad for my grandparents. They have 5 kids. My mom, my uncle in Germany, my aunt, and my two other clueless dumbass fucked up uncles. The men in this family..just on my moms side stopping at my grandparents, are so...messed up. Like its the women they married. Aside from my uncle in Germany, like he is still pretty stupid when it comes to some stuff, but compared to my two uncles who live here he's GOD. He lives in Germany, away from all of us which already makes him like a million times smarter and everything, he's married to my beautiful Italian aunt, and has 3 amazing, smart, and beautiful kids! My second oldest uncle on my moms side...OHMYFUCKINGGOD. He got married like only 5...almost 6 years go. The damn bitch has pushed him so far up her damn ass. He wasn't all that great to begin with. But like I honestly do not understand HER. And, my other uncle, the youngest one on my moms side, it's like...the same thing. Their wives, don't care about their husbands' side of the family what so freaking ever. They pray every night, I swear to god, that something happens to all of us, or that we all just get in a huge fight so no one goes anywhere or talks to anyone. All they care about is their side of the family, and them being better than us. It's like wow, are you that jealous that our family loves each other so much, that you are willing to die trying to break us apart? My dad's side of the family, I will admit there are some idiots there too, but not as many as my moms side. I mean, when I get married, I would treat my mother in law, father in law, brothers and sisters in law, nieces and nephews, and cousins in law i would treat them all like they're my actual real family, I would love them, and i WILL love them just as much as I love my own family. I will do anything that I can to make them happy, why would I want to compete with someone's family that I love? You know, maybe that's it too. Maybe since they didn't necessarily get married to someone that they love, they don't really give a rat's ass about me. You know, even if I don't get married to someone that I truly love (don't ask that's another long story) If my husband's side of the family treated me right, and respected me and everything, I would do the same for them! If they didn't I wouldn't automatically start planning my revenge on how to make their life miserable, I would talk to my husband and explain to him what is going on. OH, and something else.

UGHH!! My best freaking friend. I love her dearly, I do. But she just gloats so fucking damn much! She is in Chicago for the summer, I get it, where we live, it sucks shit. And chicago is sooo much more fun, but don't fucking always put your status as "THIS SUMMMER IS THE BESTTTTT!!!" "OMG I AM NEVERRR GOING BACK EVERRR!!" We get it. Sadly, and really, I mean SADLY, you have to come back. God, even the girls that are back home already aren't gloating as much. UGH. I just want to move the fuck out of america soo bad! Once I finish high school and college maybe too, or I don't even know I might just skip college and go to Europe if my parents let me, because I am so sick of everyone here. No one knows how live, how to be friendly with eachother, how to not take things over board NO ONE KNOWS.

I will leave you guys with one little quote, that after reading this, you should really think about, and I know I will.

"Treat others how you want to be treated."

No comments:

Post a Comment