Looking for something?!

2.7.10

Happy Friday!


It's finally friday! 24 days left until I leave! AND!! 4 more days until I am out of the twenties!! Lol I am going to be so happy then! Haha I think I will be happier to get out of the twenties than I will to actually go! Oh, that reminds me, I have to change that little box thing on my facebook! :) Okay, done and done! It's 11:16 am right now! In 24 days we will be driving to Chicagoo!! Lol I have to call my friend sometime today and ask if she wants to hang out sometime next week (: Because we both want to, and plus it will give me something to look forward to instead of just counting down the days! Lol Hmm...Well I just woke up about 2 hours ago and did absolutely nothing except wash my face and brush my teeth! Lol I'm about to go find something to eat and then go tanning for a few hours, hoping that dad is going to go to sleep soon!! But I highly doubt he will until its like past noon! urgh! But I will have Saturday to tan too! It's supposed to rain on Sunday-Tuesday! Sad! Then on Wednesday it's supposed to be partly cloudy..and then rain again for the next 3 days! ugh Faiill!!! But whatever I guess :P OHMYGOD. My dad needs to stop listening to music, and turning up the freaking volume to try to get me interested in the freaking song. Besides, he's trying to listen to all the "new&hit" songs from back home, which I already know all of them, so that's just him being as annoying as fuck. Sorry for my language :/ I love my dad, I really do, he is just the most annoying man alive, I swear to God! Okay, my stomach is growling again, so im going to find something to eat, and yeah! Have a great Friday everyone! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment