Looking for something?!

5.7.10

GO HOME AND GO BACK TO WORK.


Oh my goshh!! My dad's best man came for a visit today. at like noon, and it's almost 6 pm right now and he's still not gone! I am ready to drive a knife through him. He comes in like looking all like he was just in some fight or shit and he's like "I just woke up.." Ughh! I don't give a shit how long he wants to stay here, A) He's not sleeping in my room if he decides to spend the fucking night here, and B) I don't care what time it is, today is not going to pass that I don't go to walmart and get my crimper. I am so close to calling my grandma or aunt and telling them to call and be like I need your help right now, it's an emergency! And then my mom would have to go and then we would realize that it's nothing, and then I would make her take me to wal mart. I'm getting so sick of my parents too! Lol My dad hasn't worked since Friday. He hasn't slept through the day since Thursday, he doesn't go back to work until Wednesday night! Thank goodness, he works Wednesday-Friday! My mom didn't work today either, she goes back to work tomorrow! I hate the holidays so much! When my parents are at home, it makes the time go soo slow! And plus, now it has to be all rainy and shit! I have th ebiggest head ache, and I am just praying that they all go back to work soon! Lol Time goes by way faster when they do, and It will just be perfect then! There is an hour left until Secret Life, and I just realized that I missed Kourtney&Khloe Take Miami last night! So, if it is on E tonight, then I shall watch it (: Other than that, nothing is going to go on. Tomorrow I have to go to the doctor with my grandma...again oh lovely. Lol But like I always say, at least it will make the time go by fast! And I will get to dress up a bit (: woot woot! I have been in my room for the past 6 hours, only going out to eat and when my parents call me. That guy seriously needs to get his ass out of my house. I have never hated the fact that someone is in my house, more than I hate it now! I'm about to call my mom in here to tell her to just take me to wal mart, he's not her guest, he's my dad's guest, he barely said a word to my mom. When he talks, he doesn't even look at you! Ugh ! I could go on for hours, and I could just get my self more and more angry, but I'm just going to head to the basement, watch some T.V, do some laundry and pray that he goes home soon, because rather he does or doesn't, I am going to wal mart, 8 o'clock the latest! So suck it you dickhead. (that went towards my dad's best man.) Lmao, but you guys have a great rest of the day, and I guess I'll update ya'll tonight (: xo

No comments:

Post a Comment