Looking for something?!

12.7.10

wow :)

Last time I wrote, it was July 8th, now it is...the 12th.. huh so only 4 days ago. Lol it seems like much longer than that! Since so much has happened! Or maybe.. a lot hasn't happened I don't even know. But today is officially the two week countdown until we leave for home! :) And guess whattttt...my passport STILL hasn't come :/ I am giving it until wednesday at the latest for it to come, if it doesn't I have to call them. There is no possible way that I can give up not going this year, especially not after i put up such a big hype about it, ya know ;P I am quite busy today have laundry to do, have to tidy up a bit, going back to the hospital with grandma... Secret Life tonight! Yay! Another week is done and over with, just have to survive the next two somehow, I had the most amazingest, best dream ever in the world! Lol That my passport came today (: Let's hope that I'm psychic and it does! :) Hmm, well other than what I already told you, there isn't much else (: I caught up with my best friend a bit last night...Oh, I applied for a job at shopko! Woohoo!! I think I might call them today or tomorrow and hopefully get that jobb (: Theres one minute left until 11:11 ! I hope I don't miss ittt! !:) I've gotten back to reading (: It helps the time pass by fasterr (: In stead of playing the computer games all day, I decided I would switch it up a bit, so it doesn't get too boring! NOW, other than that, I think that's it for now! :) Don't know when I'll update again, but soon hopefullyy :) Have a great monday!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment