Looking for something?!

4.7.10

Oh that morning hunger!


Hey guys, just woke up! How bout you? haha it's pretty couldy outside, looks like it might rain, but that was what it said in the forcast anyway! As you may already know, I'm writing this post before I had breakfast, so I am starving! At least I know what I want to eat right now! Lol Um my two friends are leaving for home todayyyy!! :( WEll either today or tomorrow morning, I'm not necessarially sure but its one of those! Lol ughh. We seriously are the last to go! But like I've been saying, better late than never! And besides, next year, I'll spend like MONTHSS over there! We're gonna go shopping for new suitcases today, and some clothes for my parents..some DECENT clothes lmao I already bought a few things yesterday with my mom, but I guess it's my dad's turn today! Other than that, I don't know what will go on today or...anything! Im just living today as it takes me, so I am off until later tonight! bye bye x0

No comments:

Post a Comment