Looking for something?!

3.7.10

Do Something About It.


Heyy peoples, how are ya todayy? :) I'm feeling soo much better this morning that I had felt last night! Actually, I was feeling much better a few minutes after I went to bed. I guess I just needed to vent about it a little, than just forget everything for a while. Plus, im on PMS, so that doesn't make things much better Lol. But part of the reason that I was so pissed off, which isn't that important anyway was because I was so bored. Like I'm not doing anything this summer, when I promised myself I would. And yeah, I know that I'm going to Europe, but that's at the end of the summer. And I am so thankful and happy that I get to go and stuff. But I do want to have some fun at home too! I don't want my friend to come back from Chicago and be all like "I feel so bad for you, you must have had the most boring summer here everr!" I want to prove her wrong, that even though this place sucks, if you hang out with your friends, its not that bad. That's how it is every where. If she lived in Chicago all her life, I'm positive she would think it's boring cause even there her parents wouldn't let her go anywhere or do anything. But I just woke up around 9 to watch the Germany vs Argentina game, I'm about to go wash my face, get some breakfast and go tanning again. I have the biggest pimples on my forehead :/ Actually, I have pimples all over the place! Which A either means that I am going to get my period soon, or B...I just have the worst luck ever and have to get a major breakout before we leave :/ I'm trying to get rid of it tho! They're the ones that hurt like helll. I get them at this time of year, every year. But I take really great care of my face, I was it every morning and every night, sometimes in the middle of the day too! I don't know what it is, but it better go away fast! :/ Umm...fireworks are tonight, I don't know if I am going, but I doubt it :P My aunts minions are coming today. Lmfao we'll see if they call us to go over. If they do, I really hope we don't.. My grandma better not either! IDK about my other aunt and uncle, but even if they do, they will surely leave pretty quick because my other aunts minions are super loud, and she taught her kids to fall asleep in nice sweet quiet, which I am all of a sudden super thankful for! Lol Well, my dad wants me to take out the mail, so I guess I'll go do that right now! I'll talk to ya'll later! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment