Looking for something?!

8.7.10

No Time, No Time!!

I knoww I didn't post again last night! But it's not like anything too interesting happened lmao umm...yeah nope, nothing at all! except for the fact that my daddy is finally back to working!! God that was the longest weekend ever for me! After he left for work, my mommy and I went to walmart and to the mall for a bit (: And that is about it!! I know it doesn't seem as if I'm so busy, but I really am! And there is this small little thing I'm so freaking worried about, called my passport! lol I am prayingggggg that it comes in the next week because if it doesn't, I know I am screwed :P It's finally partially nice out today! Of course it is still pretty cloudy, but that's okay! As long as I can see some amazingly beautiful blue sky! I'm good (: haha OMG I can't believe it's Thursday already! This week is officially the fastest week in all of summer! I am lovinn' it! :) Well, other than that little bit, nothing else is going on! I'm hoping to pay a visit to my aunts today, I miss themm! Lol even though I was at their house like on ... Sunday, four days is still too long! Well, right now, I am off to getting some breakfast and relaxing in front of the T.V. Until later lovelies :) xo

P.S. I can't come up with a picture!! :( Sorryy! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment