Looking for something?!

15.8.10

Baby I'm Back !


Helloo Boggers! How have you been these past three weeks? Oh my gosh I have had the best time everrr!!! Its taking all of my strength not to break down and cry right now, because I know that if I do, I wont stop until i go back home !haha. I had the best time ever, met the most amazing people, found my prince charming. Went clubbinnnn hell yeahh baby. haha. I've been home for two days now, honestly i have to say it sucks. Lol I have everyone (more or less) from my moms side of the family here, I honestly didn't miss them one bit. I want to go back like no other. It doesn't matter if I found a boyfriend or not, the people there, all my friends, the neighbors. 3 weeks was wayyyyyy too short of a time, I have to figure out a way to go back for new years and then come back, and go again with my parents. (: I honestly can't wait!

School starts in a week, I went school supply shopping, I actually am kind of exited to go just because of the stuff I got. haha But I've been writing this blog for a really long time, becaus epeople keep talking to me and I keep getting distracted soo Im gonna go now and I'll write more later when I'm more rested and have less to do (: Hope you have a greattt rest of the yearr ahead of you!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment