Looking for something?!

26.8.10

GRRR, some neighbors suck!

Well, here is my day! I woke up late. BADBADBAD! So I had to really rush to get ready. At least I made it! I still got to school on time :)

First hour was a lot of fun! We went to he computer lab for psych, cause we're doing a "project," and I'm really exited about it! we're presenting tomorrow. Now, before I continue about what happened in first hour, I do have a boyfriend yes. I love him so so so so so soooo much. But I had a crush on this one guy last year, and I think he kinda "fancied" lmfao, me last year as well. And this year we happen to have a class togeher again. And this morning, we kind of had a little moment where we were looking at eachoher from across the room, into eachothers eyes, and then he smiled, and i smiled, and.. ahh :) highlight of he day lol. BUT, this does not mean anything, like i said, I love my boyfriend very very much and there is NO way I'm planning on breaking up with him at any point for the rest of my lifee :))

That's pretty much everything interesting that's happened today, except that the new girl wasn't in class today :( sad. But, I have to... well I'm going to go on tumblr for a bit first, and then do homework, hope mahh boyfriends gonna come on, and then go to work. come home, go shopping, then go to my aunts... then come home and sleep. more tomorrow :))
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment